Sunday, March 20, 2011

So today I submitted my final assignment for the first college course toward my BS in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Technology (BSBA-IT). I am glad to have it over, this first class has been tough on me. I didn't realize just how out of shape for learning I truly was until I tried to do homework. Colorado Technical University (CTU) Online has been very helpful and Dr. John Cote, my marketing professor, has been great; but still having to come home from work everyday and dive into reading assignments and homework has been driving me nuts. I don't remember it being this hard when I got my Associate Degree in Computing Programming some twenty years ago. Maybe I am just getting old! Or maybe it's because the last time I was a full-time student and this time I am a full-time worker and part-time student. Either way I now have two-weeks off from school and fun stuff to look forward to such as a Tablet Weaving Workshop in Saturday the 26th of March and CampKIP starting on the 6th of April. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment